All our Courses are provided and POWERED BY: 360training.com
OSHAOnlineCollege.Com partners with 360training.com to bring you up to date on-line training. All training will be documented and students will receive a card as proof of valid completion. for Customer Support call: 1-888-360-TRNG.Registered students may contact the online outreach trainer, Michael Millsap, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Safety is Our Business
Hazwoper training online course is designed for hazardous waste and emergency response to workers who must satisfy their HAZWOPER training requirement. OSHA requires employees to complete appropriate HAZWOPER training prior to entering or beginning work on an uncontrolled hazardous waste operation.
OSHAOnlineCollege.com, powered by 360training.com offers the 8 Hour Hazwoper Refresher Course, Pachkage 3: 40 Hour Hazwoper plus The Clean Water Act. Package 4: plus The RCRC: What the Law Requires, Package 1: 40 Hour Hazwoper plus OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Course, Package 2: 40 Hour Hazwoper plus OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Course.
This course meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910 for 8 (eight) hours of annual refresher training for workers at hazardous waste sites. This course is designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. The course is comprised of nine sections covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Topics include HAZWOPER regulations, Site Characterization, Toxicolgy, Hazard Recognition, Personal Protective Equipment, Decontamination, Medical Surveillance, Confined Space Entry and Emergency Procedures. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
* Read and understand OSHA regulations and requirements
* Summarize Site Characterization
* Understand the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
* Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE
* Unerstand the principles of decontamination as well as levels of decontamination and methods
* Develop a Medical Surveillance Program and understand its purpose.
* Understand confined space permit system, be able to identify the main confined space atmospheric hazards, types of ventilation as gain an overall understanding of medical concerns associated with confined spaces.
* Understand the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and actions to personal safety and the safety of others.
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
To be eligible to take the 8 hour refresher course, you must have taken the 24 or 40 hour HAZWOPER course
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam- Final Exam must be p[passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
OSHAOnlineCollege.Com - please mention I.D. 3556 Number when calling 360 training directly for Information: Enrollment Number I.D. # 3556 OSHAOnlineCollege I.D> #3556
Please put OSHAOnlineCollege I.D. 3556 number upon enrollment if space possible on course enrollment
Thank you from Enrollment Team Support
Click Course Link 2 to go to the Courses Lists
2010 OSHAOnlineCollege.Com -All Rights Reserved. OSHAOnlineCollege.Com is a registered trademark licensed to First Choice Inspection Group LLC. established in 2005, was incorporated on 7/5/2011, as a non profit organization which include Registered Trade Names, dba(s) online training schools website, and Free Help Education Organization